Removing objections and any other text from a designation is as easy as a right click in OnCue. Remember that in order to remove any particular part of a transcript, it must be a part of a designation.
1. Select the designation that you wish to remove from.
2. Select the text that you would like to remove.
3. Right click on that text you have selected.
4. Choose the option to “Remove Selection”
5. OnCue will automatically update your playlist and create a new designation where the removed portion ended.